Polychem Limited was established in 1956. Polychem Limited poineered the production
of Styrene, Polystyrene, Vinyl Acetate & Polyvinyl Alcohol in the country. Polychem
established its first thermoplastics plant in the country in 1957. The operational
facilities of the Company are located at Mumbai.
We at Polymer division specialise in manufacture of Polymers & Co-Polymers from
Styrene, Divinyl Benzene, Acrylic Acid and Acrylates through either suspension
polymerization route or emulsion polymerization route.
We operate a multipurpose plant for the manufacture of our products. We have the
capacity to manufacture tailor made resins to suit customer requirements in quantities
as small as 50 kg and as large as a container loads. We also have a capacity to develop
polymers & co-polymers to suit the requirement of the customers.
Our current product range includes:
1. Cross Linked Polystyrene (XLPS).
2. Low Molecular weight Polystyrene (LMPS).
3. Styrene Ethyl Acrylate Co-Polymer (Acrylate-C).
4. Polyvinyl Butyral.
5. Styrene Malaic Anhydride Co-polymer (SMA Co-polymer).
6. Styrene Butyl Acrylate Co-polymer (SBA PC - 50).
7. Styrene Butyl Acrylate Co-polymer (SBA PC - 30).
8. Poly Alpha Methyl Styrene (PAMS PC - 290).
Our customer base not only includes customers in India but also in Countries such as UK,
USA, NETHERLANDS, GERMANY, JAPAN, HUNGARY.